New capacities on stream - Gheys moving forward
2021 was a challenging year and it appears that, in 2022, we will face the same intense challenges.
Despite the turbulent times in the Logistics landscape, we as Group Gheys, do not shy away from any kind of challenges.
In order to stay up to date with the current market and contemporary demands, we have invested in additional capacity to support our customers in the best possible manner.
Therefore, we are planning the following investments:
- An increased silo storage capacity with 5 KT. 32 silos will be ready for use as from May 2022.
- A new warehouse will be built in Beringen, to cope with extra volumes to support the growing sales of our new and existing customers. Go live is scheduled early 2023.
- Dedicated installations specialized to facilitate the handling of recycled polymers.
- An expansion of our European transport network by adding 30 silo trucks to our fleet in order to deliver polymers to our various customers in the Netherlands.
- To ensure our customers a reliable transport service, we continuously invest in new equipment which meets the high standards of our industry.
Over the next months, we expect the delivery of various equipment i.e. trucks, silo trailers, curtain side trailers and container chassis.
Group Gheys is looking forward to join us in our journey to support our customers in the polymer supply chain.